When you have your tile and grout cleaned by J.R.’s Carpet and Tile Cleaning, you can expect an experienced member of the company to arrive on time and prepared to do what is necessary to make your tile and grout look its best. These are the steps we take so you can have fresh, clean tile and grout:
- Pre-spray is applied to the tile and grout
- A rotary machine will agitate the pre-treatment onto the tile and grout
- The grout lines will be scrubbed with a specially designed grout brush
- A truck-mounted hot water extraction machine will rinse and remove dirt and stains
How do you clean pet odors and stains from tile and grout?
- Before cleaning, a black light will be used to locate the stains from pets
- A pet stain neutralizer will be added to the pre-treat
- Appropriate cleaning steps will be done (see above)
- Apply post treatment to remove any residual odor
Your newly cleaned floor will dry in minutes and be ready to walk on.