When you have your carpets cleaned by J.R.’s Carpet and Tile Cleaning, you can expect an experienced member of the company to arrive on time and prepared to do what is necessary to make your carpet look its best. These are the steps we take so you can have fresh, clean carpet:
- Your carpets will be inspected to identify unusual wear patterns, stains, or anything else that may need to be addressed before cleaning
- The entire carpet will be pre-sprayed to loosen the dirt
- A rotary machine will agitate the pre-treatment into areas that are heavily soiled and stained
- The entire carpet will be rinsed with immediate extraction of the soil and water with a powerful truck mounted, hot water carpet cleaning machine
- The carpet will be groomed, if needed, with a carpet rake
- When carpet protection is chosen, it will be applied to the carpet as the final step
How do you clean pet odors and stains from carpet?
- Before cleaning, a black light will be used to locate the stains from pets
- A pet stain and odor neutralizer will be added to the pre-treat
- Appropriate cleaning steps will be done (see above)
- Apply post treatment to remove any residual odor
Drying time varies depending on conditions like heat, cold, and humidity at the time the carpet is cleaned. Generally, carpets are dry within 3-5 hours and ready to be walked on.
bill & Judy olofson
great job – carpet and upholstery, house and motor home.